Happy Wednesday, y’all. So happy we’re already halfway to the weekend! I wanted to share a few of my favorite picks from the Shopbop sale that’s currently going on. The sale is 5 days total and is tiered, meaning you get 15% off orders $200+, 20% off orders $500+, etc. Be sure to use the code GOBIG17 for your discount!
Whenever I’m in search of designer goods, Shopbop is one of my first stops. It’s no secret I’m a sucker for Tory Burch everything and this is a great place to find handbags, shoes, etc. Here are my picks below. I hope you enjoy!
- Madewell cotton v-neck: I am obsessed with all things Madewell. Their clothing is such high quality and they’ve got great closet staples like this v-neck tee. The color is great to pair with jeans or white denim!
- Tory Burch Harper wallet: I love this logo-centered wallet from Tory Burch. You can’t go wrong with a classic black wallet and this would go perfectly with the Tory tote I’ve also selected!
- Kenneth Jay Lane drop earrings: These earrings are seriously so on trend this season and I love this color too! They come in a variety of bright colors that would be so fun to wear on a beach vacation.
- BB Dakota Jack denim dress: There are few things I love more than wearing dresses during the summer. In Texa, it gets so hot outside that the last thing I want to wear to work is jeans. This denim dress has the cutest sleeves and would look so cute with the Jeffrey Campbell shoes I have on here!
- Karen Walker Harvest sunglasses: I’ve never actually owned a pair of Karen Walker sunnies, but they’re on my short list for sure. I love this tortoise style too–they look so flattering!
- Tory Burch Block T tote: I love this bag. It is the perfect size for travel or to use as a work bag, but nice enough to wear every day too. Like everything Tory makes, it’s very well made, so it will last you forever!
- Jeffrey Campbell Rodillo wedge: I’ve had my eye on these Jeffrey Campbell wedges for quite awhile. They look adorable with dresses, jeans and even shorts. I also love this camel color because it looks good with almost every other color!
- One Teaspoon frayed denim shorts: I have a very similar pair of shorts and they are going to be my go-to pair this summer. Destructed and frayed denim is all the rage and these shorts are the best of both worlds!
- Soludos Jason Polan x Soludos Wink espadrilles: I have more espadrilles in my closet than any other shoe. I’m even guilty of wearing them during the winter. These wink espadrilles are super cute and I love how versatile this color is too! Plus, petite girls, the beige color is very elongating for legs!
- kate spade new york scallop tracker: I may be bias since I work on kate spade, but this is one of my favorite trackers out there. It’s feminine, yet casual—much cuter than some of the basic styles I’ve seen–and it allows you to track steps, sleep and set goals. It’s also available in a super cute feline style for you cat lovers!